We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mantra Samui Resort

Indiana
Level Contributor
117 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Mantra Samui Resort

This brand new resort stand overlooking Bophut. It looks like it has been under constructions for the past year but that is will be opening real soon (if not already) since they are taking reservations.

Has anyone visited Mantra Samui ? I am interested in opinions as to whether it is a good choice or a 2 week holiday in December.

Thanks!

ChamoLoco

Mentioned in this post
Bophut
Bophut
Ko Samui, Thailand
Mantra Samui Resort
Mantra Samui Resort
1,889 Reviews
Bophut, Thailand
The Tongsai Bay
The Tongsai Bay
#4 of 184 hotels in Bophut
Sea Dance Resort
Sea Dance Resort
#7 of 184 hotels in Bophut
Samui , Thailand
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mantra Samui Resort

I've been up there on the same hill with Mantra Samui Resort,the view's magnificent to look over to Koh Phangan.The hotel on the mountain side about 700-800 m. from the main road.For the road go up there some part already done,but some still be the dirt road.You need good skill and good vehicle like a 4WD to go up to the resort and make the way down from the hill.This's brand new resort,so everything's good as high standard.about 15 mins from airport,10 mins drive to Bophut Fisherman village.For December the weather will be ok after the 1st week to end of rain season.

For coming to Koh Samui,you'll enjoy your holiday here..^ ^ *

Mentioned in this post
Mantra Samui Resort
Mantra Samui Resort
1,889 Reviews
Bophut, Thailand
Bophut
Bophut
Ko Samui, Thailand
World
Level Contributor
3 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mantra Samui Resort

Dear All,

I am happy to say that the road to the Ring Road is finished and easy to drive on. No need for 4WD cars, even our golf carts can go down to the main road.

We are lloking forward to welcoming all our Guests from September.

Robert Mayer

General Manager

Mantra Samui Resort

Mentioned in this post
Mantra Samui Resort
Mantra Samui Resort
1,889 Reviews
Bophut, Thailand
Samui , Thailand
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mantra Samui Resort

Yes I took that road last week,it already finish and easy to go up there now.Beautiful location.

4. Re: Mantra Samui Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 04, 2012