We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast in Bophot??

Which Bophut hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Breakfast in Bophot??

Hi, we are coming out to Bophot later in the month staying in the Anantara. At the moment we are booked room only as breakfast works out at £16 per head per day. This seems a bit pricy?! Can anyone advise if there are any cafes/restaurants close by where we could get a better deal????? Lilianax

New Milton, United...
Level Contributor
4,416 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast in Bophot??

thats over 2 days pay for a thai worker

its extortionate

Ko Samui, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast in Bophot??

You are a couple of hundred metres from Fisherman's village where there are several nice options.

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast in Bophot??

Thanks Fleetcat .. so you would recommend we don't go for the hotel option? Thank you!!! Liliana x

Ko Samui, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast in Bophot??

That would be your call but I don't think you would spend anything like that in the cafes - a couple are really chilled and pleasant. You can sit with a book and a coffee for ages. I guess you can review the situation when you are there if you opt out but not if you opt in.

Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
2,332 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast in Bophot??

You don't need to book a breakfast in Anantara, if you feel that you wanna have it there - just go and pay as you eat...Otherwise, you can have breakfast in a village in a few places. If I don't cook at home I normally eat in The Lodge for the best fry up ( Full English) or Karma Sutra for smaller somethng, like omelette, toasts, fruit shakes,coffee etc...

Ko Samui, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui
Level Contributor
1,692 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast in Bophot??

Karma Sutra is the chilled one I meant - thanks Elina - getting senile for names!

London, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast in Bophot??

Thanks Fleetcat/Elina ...

8. Re: Breakfast in Bophot??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, June 05, 2011