We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

April-May 2012 travelling to Atenas

w
2 posts
Save Topic
April-May 2012 travelling to Atenas

We will be travelling to Atenas the end of April, beginning of May next year for our honeymoon. We want to find some adventure during our time here. Can anyone suggest anything that is relatively close by? I know about Areanal and Poas, but are there any zip lining locations nearby? How about waterfalls to swim in? Thank you so much ahead of time!

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
46,814 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: April-May 2012 travelling to Atenas

Thank you nice to know...

roadadvisor

Atenas, Alajuela...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: April-May 2012 travelling to Atenas

Your very welcome! I am new in Trip advisor, but, I lived all my live in Atenas! and now, I want atenas to show something diferent but still unique to the world!

13. Re: April-May 2012 travelling to Atenas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, August 08, 2015