We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are these restaurants?

Cheltenham
Level Contributor
58 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Where are these restaurants?

Went to Mastichari two years ago and thought we'd visited all the restaurants. Just reading reviews on Tam Tam and Bravo Beach and don't remember seeing either of them. We are staying by the harbour in Mastichari - how far away are these restaurants?

Level Contributor
68 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where are these restaurants?

Haha whinjy could you take my camera with you on your walk please...then I can look at the photographs and pretend I was there...:-D:-D

kent
Level Contributor
441 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where are these restaurants?

Emmmmmkmm..........Nah!

London, United...
Level Contributor
855 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Where are these restaurants?

Sounds like that is beyond the Horizon........not the bit where the sky meets the sea, but the bar and that is miles to far.

kent
Level Contributor
441 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Where are these restaurants?

After a couple of days there, I find the 6/7 paces to Mavros a struggle! Kenny must start doing food in the evenings.....I'll nag him next week!

London, United...
Level Contributor
855 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Where are these restaurants?

Will be In paradise from Thursday, usual table Mastahari0phile?

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
196 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Where are these restaurants?

when we were in Mastihari in 2007 ( our last visit ) we walked to Tam Tam along the beach, think it took about 45 mins...OK as long as its not too hot. We also went one evening out and back by bus. Pleasant enough place very relaxing...

We are back in Mastihari on the 18th September, should be just right for walking.

17. Re: Where are these restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 15, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mastichari
Recent Conversations