We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

No banging thumping music?

Which Mastichari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St.Ives
Level Contributor
236 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
No banging thumping music?

What will ruin my hols is loud thumping music. Is Mastichari free of this in the evenings? recommendations for hotel with beach view, no music and close to centre with decent breaakfast and air con all in?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: No banging thumping music?

Hi There! I think Mastichari is one of the more quieter greek resorts so i do not think you will have any trouble with loud music at night. I have never stayed there as i usually stay down in Kefalos (which is also a very quiet resort) but my parents have stayed in Mastichari and loved it. I have visited during the day a few times and it always seemed very peaceful and the beach there is great! I can't recommend any hotels though i'm sorry :( but i hope i've helped at least a little bit! Wherever you stay i'm sure you will have a fab time in Kos! :)

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: No banging thumping music?

Hi there

Mastihari is relaxed and laid back and I can't imagine that loud, all night music would ever be a problem there. The two main areas for party goers are Kardamena and Kos Town, Mastihari is much more family orientated.

kent
Level Contributor
440 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: No banging thumping music?

No loud music at all! In fact the local bye laws require all music to finish at midnight, though in true Greek fashion I think they just turn it down. Anyone looking for a night out on the tiies can and do go to one of the cubs a couple of kilometres away. In thirteen years we have never been disturbed by any music at all!!

As for where to stay, can I suggest you look at the link below, it will give you a true accurate and comprehensive idea of accomodation, eateries and the village itself.

mastihari-uncovered.com

St.Ives
Level Contributor
236 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: No banging thumping music?

Thank you very much for your replies. I wish hotels and b & bs would get the idea that some people like peace and quiet and put it in their information if that is what they can offer. I sometimes phone and ask if there is any 'entertainment and music' and I am so happy if the answer is 'no'.

5. Re: No banging thumping music?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mastichari
Recent Conversations