We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartments in Votsalakia

Wolverhampton
Level Contributor
1 post
48 reviews
Save Topic
Apartments in Votsalakia

I am considering Samos next year and have been looking at Anastasia Apartments - but can't find anything about them - does anyone know anything - bit scared of booking them without seeing any reviews!

13 replies to this topic
Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

Sorry, never stayed there, but over several years have met people who were. Everyone we met thought they were very good. So you should be OK. They are easy stroll to fab beach and choice of super restaurant s. Have a great time.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

hi Anastasia is used by sunvil holidays so they should be good! we are going to Samos on Thursday so may take a look for you. Samos is beautiful I am sure you will love it.

UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

We are staying at Anastasia Apts from 22 May. I will let you know how we get on.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

Hi - we are staying in the Anastasia Apartments in June so any feedback/tips would be great.

Thanks

northern irealnd
Level Contributor
2 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

Just back from these apartments. Very pleasant set up with 4 one bed apartments -2 up, 2 down and three studios in an adjoining block. All sited around reasonable size pool with plenty of comfortable sun loungers and parasols. Looked after by Katerina who could not do enough for the guests. Apartment was very clean, plenty of cutlery and crockery, comfortable double bed, plenty of wardrobe space (and hangers). Problem with a/c was sorted out within 3 hrs. Shower worked well but sprayed the bathroom floor due to lack of shower curtain but not a major issue.

Surrounded by olive trees and a small number of houses up a narrow lane. 10 minutes walk to beach. Excellent supermarket within 5 minutes an bakery at 10 minutes. Plenty of restaurants to choose from plus (for the energetic) trails up to the caves on mount Kerkis and the mountain village of Marathokambos. A lovely quiet location.

Salisbury, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

Very encouraging review thanks for taking the time to respond. Just wondering if you had a favourite traditional Greek Restaurant in Votsalakia and did you venture over to Ormos at all to eat?

Cheers

cheshire
Level Contributor
132 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

Our favourite is Ballad of Bill and Salome,a friendly family run taverna and Salome is a fantastic cook.If you get there too late the specials may have gone but the rest of the menu is really good.We have had some lovely lunches when we have walked to Ormos.

Edited: 3:41 pm, May 30, 2014
northern irealnd
Level Contributor
2 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

Walked to Ormos twice-about 35 minutes. Only had drinks at one of the 6 or 7 harbour side tavernas so can't comment on food there. In Votsalakia, agree that BIll & Salome is good but so was the Muse . I suspect they are all much of a muchness.

UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

I agree with pillhill about Muses. Good food in a lovely location. We prefer Bill & Salome for its extensive menu with a good mix of traditional and modern Greek cuisine. Nick the Greek is also worth a mention. It is a 10-15 min walk from Anastasis walking towards Ormos. It is on the beach and serves mostly fish. These three stand out from the crowd for me. We were not that impressed by Ioanna or Gregories. Romeo was ok as was To Pigadi.. All of these are in Votsalakia. The beach at Nicks is the best place for snorkeling but bring water shoes as it is rocky underfoot. Regarding Anastasia Apartments, I would return here without hesitation. Katriana looks after the apartments and guests so well and the location is both quiet and central.

UK
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Apartments in Votsalakia

I agree with pillhill about Muses. Good food in a lovely location. We prefer Bill & Salome for its extensive menu with a good mix of traditional and modern Greek cuisine. Nick the Greek is also worth a mention. It is a 10-15 min walk from Anastasis walking towards Ormos. It is on the beach and serves mostly fish. These three stand out from the crowd for me. We were not that impressed by Ioanna or Gregories. Romeo was ok as was To Pigadi.. All of these are in Votsalakia. The beach at Nicks is the best place for snorkeling but bring water shoes as it is rocky underfoot. Regarding Anastasia Apartments, I would return here without hesitation. Katriana looks after the apartments and guests so well and the location is both quiet and central.

Reply to: Apartments in Votsalakia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Votsalakia