We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

Has anyone ever stayed at the Gonos Villas in Kiotari? Never been and have booked a villa for two weeks in october. Just wondering what to expect. Reviews would be a great help to me. Am hoping the surrounding area is relaxed and quiet as well. Need a quiet break.

Dundee
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

Cool no probs hope you have a great time. I am pretty sure you will. Only 160 days until we are back again not hat we are counting. Lol :-) enjoy.

Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

Hi We are staying at gonos villas in a couple of lweeks and we are getting married in Lindos. Does anyone happen to remember if they are equipped with an iron? Thanks

Edited: 3:27 am, April 21, 2013
Wirral
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

We are visiting Villa Gonas this month, are there any specific places you would recommend?

Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

Hi, just a question on numbers again, we've just booked for August through Thompson and we have villa 3, anyone know if this is detached or semi. Thank you were all so excited its our first villa stay.

Dundee
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

Hey, we were there last year and we are heading back in at the end of July. Well 36 days to be precise, not that we are counting lol. The villas are lettered A-D. A and B are the semi detached. C and D are the detached. We had the semi detached villa b last year and are in villa C detached this year. I would imagine villa 3 is villa C. You will absolutely love the villa as they are fantastic, so well laid out. Be sure to check out Stefanos restaurant on the front just a short walk from the villa. Great service and the food is fabulous. Anything else we can help with just put a post up. Enjoy your holiday :-)

Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

Hi Keith,

I just wondered if you were back from your holls and which villa you were in.?

Cheers

Paula

Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

Thanks for that, the kids are so excited to have their own pool, I'm just looking forward to relax without the routine of all inc hotels. I'm sure I'll have more questions

Cheers

18. Re: reviews needed on Gonos Villas in Kiotari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 25, 2014