We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

Hi,

I've read some of the reviews of that hotel. All looks good.

My question is ( mostly to people who've been there recently )

What are the addition costs like: WifI, Safe, SPA ( does anybody remember any spa treatments and prices, is worth going to ? )

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,363 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

You could try emailing them and ask the hotel to send the tarriffs. When we were there you could upgrade the drinks to include "brands" and this added some extras such as safe.

kent
Level Contributor
6 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

The safe is 2 euros per day and the wifi is only available close to main reception and is 19 euros for the week. There are four computers there to access the internet to save on your roaming charges if you have to get to a pc. it is 1 euro for 10 mins and 2 euros for 20 mins. The hotel spa will let you have prices if you contact them directly. You can pay for a whole day at the spa or just a specific treatment.

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

Thank you for your help.

SPA is it worth visiting ?

Berkshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

Hi. The spa is quite good, not the biggest with reasonable prices. I've used better in other hotels but suggest you just go in and have a little look around which they will let you do. I have a leaflet with last years prices as a guide for you as follows:- Partial Massage 25min (back,shoulders & neck) €25...Full Body Massage 50min €40...Aromatherapy Massage 50min €45 Canary Traditional Massage with oil/sea salt 50min €45...Sports Massage 50min €60...After Sun Full Body Massage with Aloe Vera Gel 30min €35...Winotherapy wine relax 45min €40...Starlight Bath with herbal essences 20min €25, with oligo thalasso 20min €30, with massage thalasso & exfoliating 80min €72...Massage for areas of tension 30min €45...Hidrojet Massage 15min €11...Water Bed Massage 30min €18...Energy Anti Stress Massage 75min €67...Manicure(ladies/gents) €20...Haircut(wash/cut) €15...Haircut(wash/choco therapy) €25... Hope this helps you.

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

Thank you BerkshireTimelord

I've emailed them directly and they send me all actual prices ;).

I think I got necessary details now

Cant wait till Friday :D

Berkshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

Hi BigW33, that's ok glad you got sorted. I really like this hotel & have booked again for August(4th time). Enjoy your stay.

England, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

Hi,

Do you recall the cost of the drinks upgrade package? We just booked this hotel for 2 weeks in September after all the kids go back to school.

Do you have the email address that you contacted them on and the name of a contact staff member?

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Marcus

kent
Level Contributor
6 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

There are computers for you to access your email, internet etc at main reception on a pay as you go basis, 1 or 2 euros for 20 minutes, and the wifi in the hotel is 21 euros for the week but it is only accessible near to the reception desk area, not throughout the hotel. The safe is 2 euros a day and all of this can be booked when you check in or at any other time.

I haven't used the spa apart from a pedicure and that was nice. You can buy slippers from the spa for 2 euros if you dont like walking around on the floor in the rooms and there is a daily rate of 10 euros without treatments. This is cheaper for the last day than paying 40 euros for your room because you can shower etc if you dont want to book a free half hour room to freshen up with. Hope this is helpful. We are going back again in a week as we love this hotel.

England, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

Thank you for the Info.

May I also ask, does the hotel have a shop? I've not seen it mentioned on any reviews at all?

M

Berkshire
Level Contributor
14 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: La Palma Princess & Teneguia Princess hotel and spa

Hi. Hotel has two shops. A poolside shop with all the things you would expect like flip flops,tshirts,sun cream,sweets,papers etc. Also on the hotel level there is a small but reasonable gift shop. Both have limited opening times but handy if you need anything.

Get answers to your questions about Fuencaliente de la...
More Fuencaliente de la Palma Topics