We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gyros

England
Level Contributor
749 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Gyros

Prompted by the other gyros thread, I wondered if there were recommended places in Georgioupolis to pick up a tasty gyros.

Mentioned in this post
Georgioupolis
Georgioupolis
Crete, Greece
west sussex uk
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gyros

There used to be two that I can recall, however the better of the two - in my opinion anyway (which was a couple of shops along from Anna's Supermarket, just off the square) wasn't open last year.

Hopefully it will be back open agin this year.

There is another - just outside the square - on the left hand side on the road leading out to the main highway road.

I'm sure that others on here will tell you about others that I haven't tried.

looking forward to going back this summer for Gyros and a cold Mythos!

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gyros

There was one on the left hand side on road from river to the square think it had a mini chopper bike outside

west sussex uk
Level Contributor
1,024 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gyros

I think that was the one that was shut last year.

4. Re: Gyros

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 11, 2014