We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Which Georgioupolis hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lincolnshire UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Hi just about to book our holiday to georgioupoulis again.....anyone know the cost of a taxi from chania airport to georgioupoulis please.

I do not travel well and after a flight 40 plus mins on a coach is the last straw ... :)

Or anyone know who I can contact for a price???

Many thanks

west sussex uk
Level Contributor
993 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Hi Sue,

It's more than 40 minutes on a coach from Chania Airport to GP - more like an hour.

40 minutes in a taxi is about right.

I am sure that Kostas, a taxi Driver from Chania who posts on here, willl be able to help you with a Price...

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Hi, Kostas from Chania....

Chania airport to Georgioupolis by taxi, costs around 60 euros one way. the distance is about 45+ kms and a passenger car can do it in about 50 min. more or less, in normal traffic conditions. At least that's my time...

Any more info needed, let me know

Kostas, info@taxi4crete.gr

Lincolnshire UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Hi

Many thanks for your reply and the contact. Yes I know that it is more like an hour to georgioupouli 40 mins was just wishful thinking :)

Onceagain many thanks

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Hi can you tell me the price of a taxi from chania airport to chania bus station on 23rd April. Thanks

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Hello hairymutha, the taxi fare you are asking for is 20€ per taxi, regardless the time of the transfer, maximum 4 person per taxi. Any more infos, let me know

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Thanks kostas, do we need to book the taxi.

Chania Town, Greece
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

There would be taxis at the taxi stand of the airport. Now about prebooking it, that's your choice. If you like to be reassured about finding a taxi (you'll find your prebooked one), about getting serviced with some quality standards since you would pay the fare anyway or leaving that in chance by getting in the first taxi of the free row, etc. Any more info needed, let me know: info@taxi4crete.gr

Georgioupolis
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Call the hotel were you are staying. They tell you the price, and they will send a taxi for you. The price will be about 40 euro. We usually do, and they also have a taxi ready for you at the return.

Have a nice trip to Georgioupolis, we are coming back for 8 th time, pur 9th will be in sept.

Best place on Creete!

Have a Nice holyday!

Georgioupolis
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

Tryed to post a answer for the cost of taxi from the AirPort (Chania) to Georioupolis, but I guess I did something wrong. Call your hotel, Ask the price (will be about 40 euro) and they will send a taxi for you. The taxidriver will meet you with a sign with your name or the hotel. Have a nice staying at Geo!

republic of scotland
Level Contributor
695 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Taxis from Chania airport to Georgioupoulis

40 or 60 ?

Get answers to your questions about Georgioupolis