We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fereniki Hotel

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Fereniki Hotel

Hi Guys, we've booked to go to Georgioupolis in September (I can't wait!) we're staying at the Fereniki Hotel. Does anyone know if there is a hairdryer and/or iron (no, I'm not going to iron my hair. LOL) in the rooms?

Thanks

Moneyboss

Agios Nikolaos Chapel
Churches & Cathedrals
Georgioupolis Safari
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Mountains, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Safaris
Agii Apostoli...
Level Contributor
996 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fereniki Hotel

Hi!

It doesn't look like they have, but perhaps they have 1-2 communal to be used by hotel guests. Here is their Booking.com profile and facilities: http://www.booking.com/hotel/gr/fereniki-resort-spa.html?sid=3a13986db114065c8a0a540077c4b0be;dcid=1&lang=en-gb

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fereniki Hotel

Hi George, thanks for your prompt reply. Must have been having a blonde moment. I should have looked on the hotel site myself.

west sussex uk
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fereniki Hotel

Did you book the Fereniki direct, or as part of a package?

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fereniki Hotel

"Did you book the Fereniki direct, or as part of a package?"

We booked it as part of a package through The Cooperative Travel.

Moneyboss

Edited: 12:42 pm, July 25, 2012
England
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fereniki Hotel

Hi we are going on the 11th August for 2 weeks, can anyone give me an idea please of what the food is really like and if there is any entertainment in the evenings? I have heard some bad reports about the food and am hoping these aren't true! Thanks

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fereniki Hotel

Hi MrsGjust, I can't help with your question but hope you post when you get back so I know what to expect in September.

Edited: 6:20 am, August 04, 2012
England
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fereniki Hotel

hi moneyboss, I no doubt will but was hoping someone else could put MY mind at ease!

Agii Apostoli...
Level Contributor
996 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Fereniki Hotel

Hi all!

My advice is to look at the guest reviews before you book a hotel, if a hotel has more than 20 reviews, then its more trustworthy to read them and get an average feeling of what an average guest thinks. But from my experience, as there are many different type of guests, some can be completely satisfied of a hotel (they want to be close to the beach, so they rate location 100%), other want to go excursions and don't care how close its to the sea, but how close is to Chania, where excursions depart, so they rate it low 70%)....

Also hotels in the Mediterranean during the low season (March-May and in September-October), don't offer full services or they are not staffed/working properly due to the low reservations, and trying to save money while offering rock bottom prices. So they tend to get more negative reviews.

England
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Fereniki Hotel

Hi moneyboss, I have just posted a review of fereniki so hope it helps? On the whole we had a lovely 2 weeks.

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
123 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Fereniki Hotel

Hi MrsGjust, glad you had a good holiday, though I can't seem to find the review you've posted.