We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many days should I spend in June 2018 in Sunshine coast?

1 post
How many days should I spend in June 2018 in Sunshine coast?

We are planning to go to Sunshine coast in mid June 2018. We'll stay in the Porpoise camp site.

Any suggestions .We are in late 50, please let us know. Thank you.

4 replies to this topic
Penticton, Canada
Level Contributor
20,539 posts
28 reviews
1. Re: How many days should I spend in June 2018 in Sunshine coast?

It depends what you want to do when you get there?

Jasper, Canada
Destination Expert
for Jasper, Jasper National Park, Canadian Rockies
Level Contributor
22,157 posts
132 reviews
2. Re: How many days should I spend in June 2018 in Sunshine coast?

Welcome to the TripAdvisor forums!

We've been to the Sunshine Coast twice now ... years ago, we camped with our children at Porpoise Bay for a few nights, and more recently, just the two of us (in the same age group as you) spent six days staying at a B&B in Half Moon Bay in the spring a year or two ago, biking and hiking. We feel like we've only just seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of what the area offers. I'm not sure if the SC is in the cards for our holiday this spring, but we plan to go back before too long ... it's a beautiful area and offers so much to do, especially if you love outdoor recreational activities.

3. Re: How many days should I spend in June 2018 in Sunshine coast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:48 am, February 20, 2018

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
33,008 posts
62 reviews
4. Re: How many days should I spend in June 2018 in Sunshine coast?

Its like anywhere. You can whiz around in a day, or you could spend a week. I know people who spent 2 days in Venice, said it was too much and there is just no way they would ever want more than two days there. We planned on 6 days, they told me we were crazy, what would we do!? As we left at the end of 6 days, we looked at each other and said "Next time, lets go for two weeks."

So, next time I go to Venice, how long should I spend there?

Reply to: How many days should I spend in June 2018 in Sunshine coast?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted