We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rooms

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
rooms

Could someone tell me if the 2 beds in the rooms are actually twin beds? looking to sleep 2 adults and 2 children in one room. Wondering if this is possible. Thank you!

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rooms

Which hotel are we talking about?

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rooms

villa jibacoa veradero

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rooms

I dont even think the hotel room will accommodate 2 adults and 2 kids in one room, Have you checked?

Edited: 6:26 pm, February 20, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rooms

We were needing 2 adults and 1 child...wondering if the rm with 2 twin beds would fit 2 adults in one bed

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rooms

It'll be tight

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rooms

Thanks for your help

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rooms

Did you look at any other options?

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: rooms

we have had a cabana with two doubles put together and a very large cot in the room. If you get a smaller "motel" room, then it's too small for a cot.

Ladner, Canada
Level Contributor
45 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rooms

Hi, the larger family rooms have three beds and accommodate two adults and one child nicely. We are a family of three and are always given this type of room. They are located more towards the west end of the property usually in blocks of four rooms.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
5,504 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: rooms

In post number two, you said you were staying at Villas Jibacoa Varadero.

I have to mention this because there is a bit of confusion sometimes regarding where Villas Jibacoa is located. This is due to the fact that it is listed under Varadero in the tour operator search engines.

Jibacoa is an hour west of Varadero, I've met people at Villas Jibacoa before who got off the bus and were shocked to find that they weren't in Varadero with the nightlife and party scene.