We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Rate

Which Digha hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Burdwan, West...
14 posts
Save Topic
Hotel Rate

Pleas tell Cheap hotel rate.we will visit on 20th october 2013

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
408 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hotel Rate

@ souvik,

hotel price starting from 900 twin sharing basis/ day in mmt, I think this is very low rate in digha on peak season, I said in my earlier post that very difficult to find rooms in your budget in digha on October

Calcutta, West...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Hotel Rate

Think out of the boundaries of HOTELS / Tariffs / Booking / Marketing etc. How is this possible to visit Digha (old/new) on the 19th/20th October and manage 2 bedroom with kitchen spaces there?

Are there the local villagers helpful? Or the Market Owners will help us to find out so?

It's for family members of a 7 headed group (2 out of them are children:)!!!

☺☺ (*¿*) ☻☻

Burdwan, West...
14 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Hotel Rate

can i resreved ticket for duronta express at Digha Railway station (Return to Howrah)???

Ranchi, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hotel Rate

plz help me to get the name of Hotels at new Digha ...we will visit on 24th dec 13 n planning to stay there for 2 days our budget is 1000 per day ..

help me with nos / contact detail of 4 -5 hotels @ this rate

Ranchi, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Hotel Rate

one more assistance plz i want to go digha from khadagpur by car /SUV can any one help me out to get the detail of rental car availability ?? n what rate they offer usually ??

Edited: 3:31 am, November 25, 2013
Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
408 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Hotel Rate

@ bibhuti

24 dec is high peak season in digha, 1000 budget is very low for hotel rent on that

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
408 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Hotel Rate

@ bibhuti

24 dec is high peak season in digha, 1000 budget is very low for hotel rent on that, you will get innova @ 12-14 rs/km Plus driver allowance. You may book your hotel from makemytrip. But make it fast

Kolkata (Calcutta...
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Hotel Rate

Hello all, we are a group of 20member thinking to visit new digha on 6th of december 2014.And we are planning a DG night on that day evening.So can any of you suggest a good hotel where we can get sufficient place for DG night over there.Our budget is 400-500/Room.And extras for DG.

19. Re: Hotel Rate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 06, 2015