We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from the airport to Mullins Heights

Manchester, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from the airport to Mullins Heights

Anyone any advice on the best way to get from the airport to mullins heights. We are due to arrive next week 13th March and never been before. Any idea of costs also. Would love any advice from previous visitors

5 replies to this topic
Burlington, Canada
Level Contributor
8,628 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from the airport to Mullins Heights

Take a taxi from the airport. See the supervisor, tell them where you want to go. They'll get a taxi and tell you how much in Bds funds.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
17,231 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting from the airport to Mullins Heights

Samcaraher

You can easily get a taxi right outside the arrivals hall upon exiting. Just speak to the dispatcher and he will arrange a taxi for you. Registered taxis of all types will be there. The fare to Mullins will be $69 BBD, however, if you require a van due to excess luggage, the fare will be 1.5 times the cost = $103 BBD. Do ensure you are quoted either BBD or USD and that the price is given before you leave. 1 USD = 2 BBD

Also note, make sure you speak to an Official GAIA Inc Taxi Dispatcher....they will be wearing uniform and ID. These are the only persons who should be arranging journeys for arriving passengers via the several Authorised Airport Taxis. There are a few unscrupulous individuals called "snatchers" who like to lure visitors across the car park to their taxis and charge them higher rates and additional fees for air conditioning etc. Please take note of this.

Regards

Manchester, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting from the airport to Mullins Heights

Thanks for the advice.

Verona NJ
Level Contributor
31 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting from the airport to Mullins Heights

I took a taxi from the airport to Mullins less than two weeks ago on my first visit to Barbados. The taxi stand is easy to see as you exit the airport - it is right there. The dispatcher will give you a ticket with the price. It is a good price. I paid much more on my return trip to the airport from the hotel. I believe I paid $37USD plus a tip. It is about 45 minutes to Mullins so this was an excellent price.

Manchester, United...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting from the airport to Mullins Heights

Thanks for the tip Verona no travelor

Reply to: Getting from the airport to Mullins Heights
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted