We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel at rajgir,bihar

howrah
1 post
Save Topic
hotel at rajgir,bihar

i shall go to rajgir for 3 days with 70 members. i want to book 16 no . room in a hotels at rs. 300 per room. chek in 26/12/11 and chek out 29/12/11. my email id is soumendraadak@yahoo.co.in

kindly give your feedback.

thanks.

laltu

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
52 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

Check out :

Ajatshatru Vihar

Phone: 06112-255027.

and

Gautam Vihar

Phone: 06112-255273.

They are both from Bihar State Tourism Development Corp (BSTDC), I am not sure if the tariff will be exactly what you are looking at, but must be close to that. Give them a call and prebook.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,616 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

laltu,

Avoid Government accommodations in Bihar. You may try Hotel Tripti or Hill Queen. But I have doubt, whether the 70 members can be accommodated in one hotel.

Edited: 2:55 am, December 10, 2011
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
Level Contributor
942 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

Dear Mr. Roy,

Some of your feedback are good but some of or only on based of newpapers of earlier perceptions. I am not sure how many times you have been at Rajgir and specially TATHAGAT hotel run by BSTDC and resaturant run by private vendor on contract.

This is the better hotel at Rajgir with car parking and big lawn aread. Yes I agree few hotels run by govt. are/were not as per not expectaions but not for every hotel and every place.

There are various private hotels but I still recommend you for TATHAGAT hotel if you get the place.

Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
Level Contributor
942 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

Tathagat Vihar

Phone: 06112-255176.

Facility Available: Restaurant, CTV, Conference Hall, Coach/Car Parking.

Rooms available: AC Room,Deluxe Room and Economy Room.

India
Destination Expert
for Shimla, Manali, Kashmir, Shillong, Sikkim, Uttarakhand, Puri, Darjeeling, Kolkata (Calcutta), Himachal Pradesh, Srinagar, Dalhousie, India, Ladakh, Leh
Level Contributor
35,616 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

mukeshdangi

1. The lowest tariff of suggested hotel is almost double of the budget mentioned by OP.

2. Criticising fellow poster is against TA norms. Refrain from such offensive activity.

AshisRoy

6. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 5:05 am, February 21, 2012
7. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 am, February 21, 2012
8. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

9. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

new delhi
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: hotel at rajgir,bihar

sir i have to stay at rajgir for 4 days can you help me for choosing a good hotel to stay. i need a hotel with ac rooms range 800-1000.rs per day. reply with your feedback.

what is the charges for tathagat vihar ?for ac rooms .we are two persons to stay.

thankyou

Get answers to your questions about Rajgir
More Rajgir Topics