We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking Ranthambhore National Park for October

Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Booking Ranthambhore National Park for October

Hi,

I'm trying to book a gypsy for mid October for my family and it appears that the site is not accepting I'm assuming due to the rainy season. Does anyone know when it will reopen. I don't want to book accommodation and then discover that we can't do a trip anyway, I will have four very unhappy children.

Thanks

Karen

1. Re: Booking Ranthambhore National Park for October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:01 am, August 13, 2013
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking Ranthambhore National Park for October

@bangali...anita tours -please stop to advertising your business here on Tripadvisor forum

@deeley

The official website of Rajasthan wild life is

as under

http://www.rajasthanwildlife.in/

You can book online for all parks ..

Yes Ranthambhore NationalPark will open from 1 Oct

Mentioned in this post
Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking Ranthambhore National Park for October

Thanks I have been to that website, you can't book at the moment, I'm assuming its closed during monsoon season. I did contact the hotel I was thinking of booking and they said it usually opens bookings up between mid August - September, so hopefully that is correct.

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,670 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Booking Ranthambhore National Park for October

Hi deeley..

it is correct.

Once booking is open book your safari, specially booking of Gypsy..it seems most of the time sold out.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
353 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booking Ranthambhore National Park for October

Hi Deeley 13

It's very difficult and a complex process to book your tour through government website. Try to mail RTDC i.e. Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation and I am sure you won't get a reply. Whenever I have tried to ask them something they never reply. Safaris in Ranthambore as Udaipurmagic has rightly stated begins from October. You may try to book your safari through tour agents which would be more feasible and hassle free way to book gypsy in Ranthambore National Park.

Mentioned in this post
Ranthambore National Park
Sawai Madhopur District, India
4,051 Reviews
Sawai Madhopur, India
Delhi
Destination Expert
for New Delhi
Level Contributor
5,028 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booking Ranthambhore National Park for October

Most of hotels are booking Jeep Safari , you may try with any hotels, they will book it for you. It is a non refundable service.

7. Re: Booking Ranthambhore National Park for October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Ranthambore National...