We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels with jungle safari

Pune, India
1 post
Save Topic
hotels with jungle safari

is there any hotel other than kabini river lodge which gives all meal and jungle safari of nagarhole park?in Rs 5000/- per person on 08/06/2013 to 09/06/2013

Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels with jungle safari

me too expecting this answer !! any 1 pl guide on this.

Bengaluru, India
Destination Expert
for Madikeri, Karnataka
Level Contributor
4,349 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels with jungle safari

Check out "The Bison".

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels with jungle safari

You can check Heritage Homes .

+91 9900005858

+91 9900005656

Guwahati, India
Destination Expert
for Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland, Guwahati, Shillong, Tawang, Imphal, Aizawl, Kohima, Kaziranga National Park
Level Contributor
4,659 posts
510 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels with jungle safari

Red Earth Kabini is a good option, I enjoyed my stay and their services. They arrange safari and transport to the safari point from the resort. they also have nature guides for bird watching and nature walks in their premises.

5. Re: hotels with jungle safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 18, 2015