We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catered Chalet / B&B

Calonge, Spain
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Catered Chalet / B&B

I'm hoping someone can help us with information about Briancon / or Serre Chevalier.

We are a family of 3 and we want a REALLY cheap “late availability” Catered Chalet (or good B&B) deal starting January 1,2, or 3. (for 5/6/7/ days) in Briancon or any of the larger villages of Serre Chevalier. I don't mind waiting until mid-December to book if we will get a better price.

We will drive up from Spain, so we don't need air travel or transfers.

Can you advise me on how we can get good information about late Catered Chalet deals. Can you recommend any places for our holiday.

Very much appreciate any help you can give us.

Best regards,

Andy

1. Re: Catered Chalet / B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, June 01, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Serre-Chevalier