We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cairns holiday - Jan 2014

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Cairns holiday - Jan 2014

Hi there,

I will be travelling to Cairns around 3-9 January 2014 with the wife and our 3 kids (aged 13, 9 & 5). We'd like to visit the Daintree & the Great Barrier Reef but I'm not sure if I should book all tours and guides to these places individually or get one of those bundled packages. Can anyone recommend?? Also, what happens if it rains and we've booked tours etc, do we forfeit the fares?

Thanks!

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cairns holiday - Jan 2014

You should post your question in Cairns forum.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1151199-i12323-…

Support Forum is for asking general questions on how to use TripAdvisor website, how to find things on it and how to use its many features.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,926 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  
Save Reply
2. Re: Cairns holiday - Jan 2014

Hi Nur,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question on the TripAdvisor Support forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Cairns forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Support Team

Darwin, Australia
Destination Expert
for Darwin
Level Contributor
5,065 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cairns holiday - Jan 2014

Well as it is rainy season- life for most just rolls on. If it rains it rains and you just enjoy life ,,,in the rain!

You need to read the detailed terms and conditions of your tours which will tell you what the information is with refunds etc.

I would be tempted to get individual tours based on exactly what you would like to do- but it is up to you as to if the tour operator is bundling tours you want to do??

4. Re: Cairns holiday - Jan 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 17, 2014