We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our recent visit

Which Cabanas hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hamble, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Our recent visit

Just a short report of our recent trip, we stayed at Cabanas Park Resort and it really was a great choice even though its a 10 minute walk from the village it was comfortable and the staff were great, the views over the saltpans were superb.

We ate out every evening and had very good food at all of the places we visited and I have done separate reviews of those.

We were lucky to have 9 days of sunshine out of 12 and enjoyed going over to the island and I sat for quite a few hours at the beach bar while my wife enjoyed the sun.

I know that if we get the opportunity in a few years it would be a great place to spend the winter but know its enjoyable at any time of the year.

Special word of thanks to all at O'Escalho as it is a very good place for food and chat (plus free wi-fi).

dear old dublin
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Our recent visit

Heading over in 2 weeks for 5 days,would be interested in hearing your opinions of where you ate and where you had a few drinks,we are staying in centre of tavira,we are on our mid fifties

Look forward to your recommendations

Finbarr

Dublin

Hamble, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our recent visit

Hello Finnbar

If you go via my name pdjlk in my original post you can go to my reviews and the first 3 are of our recent visit.

We did eat one meal in Tavira but it was not my favourite place so will not mention it.

You will not be short of good places to eat and drink, the Marina bar in Cabanas is lively most evenings with music and comedy quite a lot of it Irish.

I am sure you will enjoy the area.

Paul

3. Re: Our recent visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Cabanas
Recent Conversations