We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to Stay for Kawah Ijen Hiking

Which Probolinggo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to Stay for Kawah Ijen Hiking

I will go to Kawah Ijen early December via Bromo. First I plan to stay in Sempol but dont want to stay at Arabica home stay due to negative comments and I'm a solo traveler. Any guest house or home stay that I can find as walk in guest there?

If I dont stay in Sempol village but go to Banyuwangi intead.

Is it easy to get there with in one day from Probolinggo? Is there tour for blue fire from Banyowangi?

Probolinggo...
Level Contributor
168 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to Stay for Kawah Ijen Hiking

I will go to Kawah Ijen early December via Bromo. First I plan to stay in Sempol but dont want to stay at Arabica home stay due to negative comments and I'm a solo traveler. Any guest house or home stay that I can find as walk in guest there?

>>stay at catimor homestay. same price, better facility.

If I dont stay in Sempol village but go to Banyuwangi intead.

>>you can. then rent a jeep or find others so you can have a shared jeep.

Is it easy to get there with in one day from Probolinggo?

>>yes. to banyuwangi you can have train or bus.

Is there tour for blue fire from Banyowangi?

>>yes.

2. Re: Where to Stay for Kawah Ijen Hiking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, December 03, 2014