We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pousadas at Praia Brava, Itajai

Southampton
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Topic
Pousadas at Praia Brava, Itajai

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience of the various Pousadas located along the beach front at Praia Brava? The photos look great online and smart but wondering if this is reflective of how they actually are?

Thanks!

Paroquia Santissimo Sacramento
Points of Interest & Landmarks, Churches & Cathedrals, Architectural Buildings, Sacred & Religious Sites
3 replies to this topic
Balneario Camboriu...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Pousadas at Praia Brava, Itajai

Praia Brava is quite small, so if you're there for the beach, anywhere you stay you will be walking distance from the beach. Don't miss the Warung club (awarded the best club in the world) on Saturday night and the party city Balneario Camboriu about 10km from there. Have fun! Miss my hometown :(

Salvador, BA
Level Contributor
8,202 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Pousadas at Praia Brava, Itajai

Very curious as to how/why someone from Itajai ends up in Yiwu, China ???

That's a heck of a journey.

Maringa, Brazil
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pousadas at Praia Brava, Itajai

To answer your question you should post the names of the Pousadas. I've stayed in 3 of them so far and they were really, really great. Ondas da Brava is my choice (they have a jacuzzi, are ocean-front, breakfast is outstanding, staff too, rooms are superb (I stayed in the cheapest one).

Reply to: Pousadas at Praia Brava, Itajai
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Itajai