We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Svoronata

Surrey, England
Level Contributor
400 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Svoronata

Hello There,

We are a family of 3, 2 adults and one 12 year old daughter. Have stayed in Lassi many times but was wondering whether Svoronata would be too quiet for us....

Can anyone tell me if Svoronata is a 'resort' with bars and restaurants along a strip like in Lassi but on a smaller scale or if it really is just a village with only half a dozen tavernas dotted around that take ages to walk to each one.

We were in the area a couple of weeks ago and visited one of the beaches and came across Dum Spiros and a petrol garage but other than that there didn't seem much around there.

I was just wondering if I missed something......

Thanks all and Happy Holidays !

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Svoronata

Hi Victoria, Svoronata is just a village if you'd passed the garage and turned right at the cross roads there are a few tavernas and a couple of bars but they are dotted about not like the strip in Lassi.

2. Re: Svoronata

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, May 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Svoronata
Recent Conversations