We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sapho next year

sothwest uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
sapho next year

hi just got back from a wonderful 2 weeks in the sapho apartments.Just went to look to book for next year and they dont come up on thomas cooks website although all the other usual apartments do for summer 2013. Does any one know if the sapho will still be with thomas cook next year? It seems like there is getting less uk package places in nidri, does any one else think this? Have done it independently a few years ago but now due to children being school age , we have to go in summer holidays and the flight prices are so much with kids paying full flight price.

Nidri was so lovely as ever,the new pedestrian road at night seemed to of made it so much more relaxing but still busy. Lots of serbian students there which made it feel very busy but good. Have never seen so many glamourous young people at once.. All in all as wonderful as ever

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sapho next year

I also was looking for these apartments have waited a bit till replying in case they came up but no can not find them we have stayed there a few years ago its a shame as they were always a good price

sothwest uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sapho next year

Yes I agree, weve been there 3 times now and have always been really happy, they are so close to everything but so quiet and the old lady has always been so kind. I would really love to find out what is happening to them if any one who lives in Nidri is on this forum. Thanks

sothwest uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sapho next year

Hi again still cant find any where I can book these again, they dont seem to be with any company or have gone independent. Vic or any one who lives in Nidri do you know if they have closed down? would really appriciate any info, thanks

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sapho next year

I know im still looking. Looked on bookings . Com and others pehaps they may pop up later will keep looking

sothwest uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sapho next year

HI Still looking, went into thomas cook travel agents and they showed me it in next years brochure but it wouldnt come up on their computer to book which she couldnt explain .She seemed to think that maybe the deal fell through after 2013 brouchure was printed but she said she couldnt find out for me .Quite gutted really as just cant find an address or number to ring the apartments direct.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: sapho next year

What a shame you never know it might pop up on the net early next year or some one might have an addresse . What month do u go to nidri ? Karen

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: sapho next year

O silly me just looked at your first post u go in aug . We go first week sep well when i book some where such a shame sapho was such a good price

Lefkada, Greece
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: sapho next year

Thomas Cook are not taking it over this year. It is being taken over by a big company based in Serbia. This year, we basically saw a huge Serb holiday company who transported their clients by coach here. A bit like a 18-30's but without the brit booze culture!!!

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,282 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: sapho next year

O thanks for that but what a shame us english now are finding there are less package deals to go to in nidri going indepentant is way to much money and its pushing the english out off holidaying there shame

sothwest uk
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: sapho next year

Madjax001 thanks for letting us know .Am very sad as your right Mort8 there are so few to choose from now from england and if you have children going independently does turn out so expensive as the flights are so much with no discounts for children etc.. We really just wanted somewhere cheap as we dont spend anytime at all apart from sleeping in an apartment so arent bothered about all the frills. We were there this year when all the students came by coach from serbia, it really livened the place up but in a nice way,they all seemed really nice.

Get answers to your questions about Nidri
Recent Conversations