We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

quad bike nidri

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
quad bike nidri

can we hire a quid bike in nidri we of out there in aug and how much are they

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: quad bike nidri

No problem, there are many places to hire from in the town along the main strip/street. Prices will vary according to type of quad and how long you want to hire/which days. August,in theory, is peak season so i would think prices from 15.00E per day. Best thing is to shop around and book ahead when you get there, if you have time. Quads are fairly safe but in August take care as roads can be very busy with visitors from the mainland and Italy. If you intend to explore the island/mountains you may be better off getting a small car.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,289 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: quad bike nidri

oh thanks price not to bad then paid 50 euros in kos 2 weeks ago but might have had a bigger engine only want a small one in nidri only want it to nip to geni round the bay and get to lygia and nikkiana

Nantwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
Level Contributor
759 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: quad bike nidri

Price would be around 25 euros per day.

Basildon, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: quad bike nidri

Yep Vic is right, typo in my post, sorry. Thanks for correcting me Vic

5. Re: quad bike nidri

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, October 05, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Nidri
Recent Conversations