We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Verikios apartments

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,979 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
Verikios apartments

About 12 years ago we stayed at what we think were apartments called Verikios. We are not sure but remember there being 2 blocks of different accommodation. Kitchen was across the landing when going up the stairs on the one we stayed in and it was a 3 bedroom flat.

They were on the beach overlooking Skorpios island and remember an older lady who looked after us too.

Does anyone know if they are still operating?

8 replies to this topic
Nth Wales
Level Contributor
1,212 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Verikios apartments

Hi and if you put in Verykios Apartments Nidri on Google up will come what you are searching for and looks like they are still operating . Maybe just need to spell it with a y rather than veri ? Good luck as sounds important to you .

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,979 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Verikios apartments

Thank you very much. I never thought to try different variation.

Nantwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
Level Contributor
912 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Verikios apartments

The apartments that I knew as the Verikios(Verykios) apartments are actually on the main road next to the Alpha Bank the owners run the Verikios Supermarket they are about 50 metres from the beach. They are still there.

Level Contributor
23 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Verikios apartments

Hi,

I too have stayed at the Verykios apartments. This was back in 2002. Back then it was rented through Direct Greece. It was definitely on the beach, along from the Daglas apartments and villa. We had the welcome drink in the Palm Trees hotel, next to the Daglas places.

A few years ago I decided to make direct contact with the Palm Trees hotel. Have been going back there every year since. That’s another great option.

I’ve included a link below for the Verykios that I’ve found online. It still looks the same inside as it did all those years ago lol

Let me know if you ever go back there and what it’s now like.

verykios-apartments.gr/en/accomodation.html

Nantwich, United...
Destination Expert
for Lefkada
Level Contributor
912 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Verikios apartments

Seems I was wrong. The ones I was thinking about are not those.

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,979 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Verikios apartments

Thanks again for help. The link does indeed look like the same place from what I remember. Will let you know if we go back.

Deal, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Verikios apartments

Hello, i stayed at the Verikios apartments about 13 years ago,they were with Direct Greece.I have just returned from my holiday in Nidri, i had not been there for 8 years.I took a walk along to the Verikios apartments.. to have a look as we had a lovely time staying there right on the beach.There is no holiday company board up there now so i don`t know if they are still available to rent.I saw the old lady in the garden so obviously owned by the same family.I do not think the link above are the same apartments.I have taken some photo`s so you can see .The apartments were painted blue when we stayed there, but this is definitely the same place. https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNozrc7… .By the way we had a lovely holiday staying at the Avra Beach Hotel,right on the beach.Lovely clean rooms and run by a very nice family.Nidri is still as lovey as ever and i am sure we will be back.

merseyside
Level Contributor
7,979 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Verikios apartments

Thank you Pamela for that

Reply to: Verikios apartments
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nidri
Recent Conversations