We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradise on a budget

3 posts
Save Topic
Paradise on a budget

2 couples looking for a nice place to stay for around 3 nights on lembongan by the beach without breaking the bank. Like a little beach hut or something! Maybe 20 to 30 dollars a night

7 replies to this topic
perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,677 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradise on a budget

Hi!

Have a look at Lembongan Tropical Guest House if you type that in the search engine at the top right hand side of this page you will see other travellers reviews, pics and prices. From what I saw it would be well within your price range.

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Paradise on a budget

Very confused, this place is tagged as being half way to Jakarta! Are there two lembongans? We are looking for the small island just east of bali?

perth
Destination Expert
for Denpasar, Bali
Level Contributor
3,677 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Paradise on a budget

Hi!

this link to the reviews clearly display that this accommodation is on Nusa Lembongan just off Bali

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g608488-d337…

Tweed Heads...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Paradise on a budget

Yes that"s right. Great little island lots to see and do. Been there a few times, lots of different places to stay and eat. A great local bloke, goes by the name Bruce, can help you get there. Knows all accommodation, prices, on the beach front or not, boat trips and whatever you want to do there. His email is brucelembongan@yahoo.com Have fun.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,678 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Paradise on a budget

Yeah you really want a pool. It gets hot and nothing better than watching the sun go down having a few drinks in a pool. Well I reckon anyway :).

I love Lembongan and in two weeks yay I'm not counting the hours seriously I will be there. I normally stay at Pandana Bungalows but out of the budget you have requested plus my wifey aint there so I can stay closer to where I want.

I would go to booking.com, stick in your dates and sort by price. This time I am staying in Pondok Jenggala. Costs 71AUD for 3 nights has a pool and does breakfast. Have spent many hours there in the past as my dive shop uses the pool to train. Rooms are fine, pool is good, food ok and it is close to the good restaurants so to me it is all easy. Check out the reviews on here and booking.com and all will be fine.

Caloundra, Australia
Level Contributor
693 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Paradise on a budget

try Mainski inn. has a pool, great food and clean comfy accommodation.

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
348 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Paradise on a budget

checked out a cute place the other day the nichos mushroom bay booked for next april 40 per night incl breakie

Reply to: Paradise on a budget
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Lembongan