We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bersantai Villas

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Bersantai Villas

Has anyone stayed at Bersantai Villas? I understand they are fairly new but am surprised they haven't been reviewed. Considered booking there but was asked for whole amount up front via transfer. Wondering if anyone has had experience with this.

10 replies to this topic
Nusa Lembongan...
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bersantai Villas

bersantai is one of the nicest places on lembongan. I live here and my friend manages it, well worth the money and the service, you wont be disapponted!

Singapore, Singapore
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Bersantai Villas

Hi there, Did you end up staying at the Bersantai Villa's? We are considering booking - and would love to see a (legitimate) review!

perth
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bersantai Villas

my husband and i stayed in march and absolutely loved it. nice and new , brilliant position right near great food and the views were amazing. As there are only a few villas it is very quiet and a great chance to sit around the pool and relax. Staff were brilliant and always there if needed but werent hanging around in the way. Would highly recommend staying and Nardia is incredibly helpful. We will definitely be back.

Sunshine Coast...
Level Contributor
1,263 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bersantai Villas

hi has anyone stayed there with more then one review.

are there many stairs to the bottom villas, we are thinking about booking a one bedroom, hubby has had surgery on leg so we need to get easy access to and from the villa.

Is the villa next door to The DECK cafe?

sunshine coast...
Level Contributor
656 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bersantai Villas

There site says stairs and no wheel chair access

perth
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Bersantai Villas

There are quite a few stairs and steep so could be an issue with his knee. They are large easy stairs so can take it nice and easy and rest as you go and enjoy the view . The staff are happy to help and even go and get things for you which could help with having to go up and down often . Deck cafe is right next to Bersantai dowm the bottom of steps .

7. Re: Bersantai Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:41 am, June 01, 2015

Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bersantai Villas

looking at staying with my partner in July - are the villas fairly private? and do they overlook the ocean? What is the deck? is that a busy place? Thanks :)

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bersantai Villas

My partner and I stayed 5 nights at Bersantai early January 2014. The villas are superb, with amazing views. Staff were wonderful. We really didn't want to leave. Two minute walk down the steps to the beach and plenty of cafes and bars to choose from. We stayed in the larger villa, Kundalini which had a great little kitchen area so we were able to cook ourselves breakfasts etc. This villa has it's own private pool which was perfect.Lovely gardens!!! Design and decor has been carefully chosen and a lot of thought and love has been put into these villas. Can't wait to return. Highly recommend this place.

1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Bersantai Villas

Thanks for great tips, Bersanti sounds great, Partner and I with toddler and granparents travelling to lembongan in Mayf, ew more questions, whats the airconditioning like in the 2 brm villas and do they offer breakfast?

Reply to: Bersantai Villas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Lembongan