We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lembongan

australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Lembongan

hi can anyone tell me if you have hired a motorbike what is the going price also banana boat to snorke? Thank you

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Lombok
Level Contributor
3,090 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lembongan

You may wish to post on the Bali forum. Unfortunately, Trip Advisor have incorrectly located the Nusa Lembongan forum under West Nusa Tengarra, who knows why - perhaps because they both have Nusa in their name?

The point being, that most because Nusa Lembongan is not located in West Nusa Tenggara, not too many people here can answer questions related to Lembongan.

TA have been advised of this issue many times but have not fixed it.

rocko
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lembongan

I've been there about four times and hired scooters to get to my friends villa on Nusa cennigan normally 50,000 rup per 24hrs

Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lembongan

We have just returned and paid about Rp50,000 per day for bike but the longer you have the bike the cheaper it is. Same as boats around Rp100,000 per head to go out to the 'Wall' about a 2.5 hour round trip. If you want to extend price gets cheaper. Negotiate with the boys outside the 'Playgrounds' this is where we got our best prices.

4. Re: Lembongan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, June 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Lembongan