We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Lembongan blog

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
My Lembongan blog

Here's my next instalment - Lembongan. You may gather if you look at it, we loved it.

…blogspot.com/2011/09/lembongan-here-we-come…

SandyL - hope it's not too late for you. Even if you don't get to read it before you leave for Bali tomorrow, hope you get to look at it before Lembongan.

Edited: 8:54 am, September 20, 2011
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
315 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: My Lembongan blog

Thanks veejay, I just loved your latest too and all your pic's.

The boat / para sailing traffic looked insane!

Oh and all your pic's of Mt Agung....what a wonderful awe inspiring mountain it is.

Your digs looked great too, I was really surprised at the amount of buildings on Lembongan I was under the impression it was 'way' less populated. We must of visited another side of the island on our day snorkelling trip.

I have made a - note to self " take heaps more pictures on our next trip".

Really looking forward to your Ubud installment.

Cheers!

p.s.

Thank you for spurring me on to finish my own blog ;0) last week.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: My Lembongan blog

Hi Veejay,

Nice blog!!! thanks for the information!!

We are arriving in Nusa L:embongan on April for 2 nights and we were thinking of staying at Lembongan Cliff Villas.

We have a 1 year old baby and I was curious to know what did you think about the hotel?

We are a bit confused if we should stay at Lembongan cliffs or Cococnuts beach resort.

Would you give us some feedback.

Thanks

Tweed Heads...
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: My Lembongan blog

Hi Betastar - Hmm, not sure what Coconuts would be like for a 1 year old. Lembongan Cliff Villas might be ok.

The pros:

Staff are wonderful

Just a stroll to a lovely sheltered and quiet sandy cove.

The cons:

To get to/from the beach area is quite a steep walk, although not terribly far. Might not be fun carrying a 1 year old back and forth as I'm sure they wouldn't make it up on their own if they are walking.

There is not much area for them to play outside if they are wanting to toddle around (not a problem if they're not walking/going far yet.

From memory, there are quite steep steps up to the levels that the rooms are on and there is very little room directly outside the rooms.

It's a bit of a walk to other restaurants, bars etc.

Having said that, we absolutely loved it but as I said, it may not be ideal with a littley.

Hopefully you can also get some info from someone who stayed at Coconuts. We walked past but didn't go in. I have a feeling it might just suit you better.

Let me know what you decide :-)

4. Re: My Lembongan blog

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Nusa Lembongan