We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Birthday Surprise while on Nusa Lembongan

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
9 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Birthday Surprise while on Nusa Lembongan

Hi,

My boyfriend's birthday will be during our trip to Nusa Lembongan next month. Any ideas on special surprise activities I can arrange to make the day special for him? Any ideas? Private dinner on the beach?

He will be turning 34. We are both active, adventurous, and not too into overly touristy activities venues.

As an FYI--we are staying at Batu Karung!

Looking forward to any suggestions!

THANKS!

Mentioned in this post
Nusa Lembongan
Nusa Lembongan
Bali, Indonesia
Batu
Batu
East Java, Indonesia
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
14,195 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Birthday Surprise while on Nusa Lembongan

Hi Tim, We will be staying on Nusa Lembongan in November and it's one of our friends birthdays while we're there. Can you tell me how much the gourmet picnic at Crystal Bay with the fireworks would cost per person please ? Sounds fabulous !

Mentioned in this post
Nusa Lembongan
Nusa Lembongan
Bali, Indonesia
Crystal Bay
Crystal Bay
395 Reviews
Nusa Penida, Indonesia
12. Re: Birthday Surprise while on Nusa Lembongan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 31, 2014