We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nusa Lembongan Accommodation near Sandy Bay

New ealand
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nusa Lembongan Accommodation near Sandy Bay

We are going to a wedding on Nusa Lembongan, at the Sandy Bay Beach Club. Many of the guests are staying in villas in Sandy bay and it seems that most of the hotels / B&Bs etc are further round, nearer the next bay. Could anyone tell me whether they are an easy stroll from Sandy Bay, or a bit of a hike - for example/ how far is it from Sandy Bay to Batu Karang or other hotels? Just trying to get a feel for whether I'd be isolated, or could easily catch up with the other guests staying in Sandy Bay if I was further round, in an hotel. thanks

Eindhoven, The...
Level Contributor
1,298 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nusa Lembongan Accommodation near Sandy Bay

Hi,

We stayed at Lembongan Island Beach Villas, which was just a few minutes walk from Batu Karang.

When we had dinner at Sandy Beach Club, they picked us up with a vehicle, it took more than 15 minutes to reach the Restaurant. Certainly not in a walkable distance.

If you take a map of Lembongan (Wikipedia) , you can see that Batu Karang and LIBV are in Jungut Batu, where the Rocky/Scoot cruises arrive. Sandy Beach Club (3 on that map) is more to the south, and Mushroom Bay is in between, with also a lot of accommodations.

Hope this helps you.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nusa Lembongan Accommodation near Sandy Bay

I stayed in Mushroom Beach (Tanis Villas) last July. I went to Sandy Beach Club a couple of times - once on a scooter and once by their transport. It's about 10 min drive, and wouldn't be a comfortable walk. however if you rent a scooter it's easy to get around, there are also "motorbike taxis". You might also find some of the other guests joining you at the beach at Mushroom, as Dream Beach is not a safe swimming beach. enjoy.

3. Re: Nusa Lembongan Accommodation near Sandy Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 25, 2014