We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

India
11 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

Hey Guys,

I'm planning a trip to Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Ceningan for 3 days. As i'm not much into diving, I'm planning to base myself at accommodations close to yellow bridge. Assuming that this way it would be easier to move across all 3 islands. Let me know if it is a right choice?

Also, I'm attracted majorly towards Nusa Ceningan beach bars. They appear very cool to relax in the evenings. Will it be convenient if i find accommodations in Nusa Ceningan. i.e. The area towards sea breeze, The Sand and next level cafe/Bar? What are the odds?

8 replies to this topic
Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Munich, Bali
Level Contributor
13,581 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

Hi Wander,

There is only one pblic ferry a day from the yellow bridge at Cenigan. Goes at 6am. No idea when it comes back.

To get to/from Penida/Toyapakeh you'll have to haggle with local boatmen. May get a jukung crossing for IDR100k.

India
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

Thank You NotaPigsty.

I have looked at many accommodations and I'm so confused. Can you recommend few hotels in Lembongon and Ceningan which is close to restaurants/eateries and also the one's that have good sea view from room? Budget - 60 dollars per night.

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
7,954 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

Nothing much at yellow bridge and I wouldn't stay there unless you want isolation.

Accom in your budget are Naturale Villas, Tarci, Linda, Well House, Nusa Indah and many more.

Edited: 7:02 pm, June 10, 2018
India
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

Guys.. I need your help again.. Most of the accommodation's i liked are all booked.. :(

I'm looking for rooms which have sea view's from my bed. Could you please give me few recommendations? I'm ready to stretch my budget.

Sanur Bali
Level Contributor
2,768 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

I am heading to Ceningan is 2 hours. I go there every two weeks. The bar area around Next Level is quite good.

A number of the places now have small beach areas with sun lounges set up there. Alas they still do not understand cold beer.. I like the area around the Zipline. The views there are awesome.

Jenny's Place has great ocean views from the bed.

Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
7,954 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

What accom is booked out and what is your budget?

Bendigo
Level Contributor
395 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

I'm sure you will educate them in the best serving temperature Cempaka.

fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,152 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?

Hi wander. We are staying at both Lembongan and Cenigan very soon. Have a look at Mimpi Manis on Lembongan. Upstairs is all open, you open your blind, pull back your mosquito net, and you have the most amazing views, just gorgeous. We are also staying at Jennys place on Cenigan, we are going there as the boyswant to surf. x

Reply to: Accommodation Preference - Lembongan or Ceningan?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted