We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Community Center in Sauble

fonthill on
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Community Center in Sauble

I'm coming up for the week-end JUne 21/22 and going to a wedding at the Community center with my husband. We will ride our motor cycles up if it is nice weather. Any ideas of a good, clean and quiet accomadation near the wedding site?

6 replies to this topic
Sauble Beach, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Community Center in Sauble

Hi,

How many nights do you want to stay? There are 4 hotels, a couple of motels. And some cottages will rent for a weekend too..

bill.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,213 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Community Center in Sauble

tracy........scroll up to the top of this screen until you see the green Header Bar.....3rd from the left you will see the title "Hotels"....click on this for options...

3. Re: Community Center in Sauble

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:01 am, February 27, 2013

SE Ontario
Level Contributor
20,348 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Community Center in Sauble

MicheleL - I suggest you familiarize yourself with the posting guidelines concerning advertising and solicitation. You are in violation of them:

tripadvisor.com/help/Can_I_sell_or_promote_s…

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Family Travel, Honeymoons and Romance
Level Contributor
28,213 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Community Center in Sauble

Michele.......you cannot self-promote/advertise/solicit here on Trip Advisor, post #4 is correct.....

Barrie, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Community Center in Sauble

Thank you... I just saw a post and thought i'd help but if there are guidlines, most certainly I will read and follow.

Thanks so much :)

Reply to: Community Center in Sauble
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted