We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eastwood Serviced Apartments - Waldorf

Sydney
Level Contributor
367 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Eastwood Serviced Apartments - Waldorf

I have friends visiting in Sydney in July and I was wondering if the Waldorf Serviced Apartments in Eastwood would be a good choice for them to stay. We live in the next suburb and it would be convenient for us to pick them up and show them around, but I am not sure about the noise. It seems it is next to the railway, and I am not sure if the noise level would allow the guests to sleep. Are you able to advise??

1 reply
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
748 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eastwood Serviced Apartments - Waldorf

I wouldn't worry.

I once lived next to a major train line in Sydney in a different place and can say that staying next to the train line is fine. The occasional freight train is the noisiest thing and most of them run in off-peak hours during the day, when tourists are not usually at home. But even then people usually sleep through them.

If you're in the next suburb, it's a pretty convenient location, and even more so being 80m from the railway station and an easy 40 min trip into the city.

Edited: 8:36 am, May 08, 2011
Reply to: Eastwood Serviced Apartments - Waldorf
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Eastwood