We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry Tickets to Ogasawara

Greater London...
2 posts
Ferry Tickets to Ogasawara

Hi guys.

I'm looking to get tickets to Ogasawara (preferably first class, but happy to do 2nd if that's the only option), in early August this year.

I've got dates in mind, when I think the ferry is running, and have been doing some research, but the ferry website is not totally up to date, and I can't seem to find an option for Ogasawara on any of the recommended travel agents.

To complicate matters, I'm on a farm, and currently have to access to a phone. Skype/internet is fine though.

If anyone has any options for avenues I could pursue for tickets, and also for accommodation, they would be very gratefully received.

Thanks all!

M

:)

x

2 replies to this topic
New York, NY
Level Contributor
1,146 posts
125 reviews
130 helpful votes
1. Re: Ferry Tickets to Ogasawara

This should be a schedule for the ferry in August.

ogasawarakaiun.co.jp/english/…201508.html

Here is another website http://www.ogasawaramura.com/en/

Opting for a OgamaruPak saves money and is convenient for packaging up a couple of activities and housing.

ogasawarakaiun.co.jp/english/…index.html Both of these websites should have much of what you'll need for housing, dining, activities, maps, etc. As for purchasing tickets, I was able to call in to hold a spot and pay credit card in person when I got to Tokyo at their office in the Tamachi area.

Greater London...
2 posts
2. Re: Ferry Tickets to Ogasawara

Oh fantastic!!

Thank you so much for the advice trippyNYC! I can't wait to get booking.

Thanks again!

Mo

:)

Reply to: Ferry Tickets to Ogasawara
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ogasawara-shoto