We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tourist places and hotel around Narita airport

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Tourist places and hotel around Narita airport

I will be departing Tokyo Narita airport (Terminal 2) on a morning flight at 10.30. To avoid the rush to get from Tokyo to the airport in the morning, I am planning to stay at a hotel near the airport the day before departure.

just want to know if any one can suggest a reasonable priced and convenient business hotel like Toyoko Inn around Narita airport and interesting tourist places to visit in the area.

Would appreciate any assistance on the matter.

4 replies to this topic
Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,796 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Tourist places and hotel around Narita airport

narita-airport.jp/en/travel/hotel/index.html

www.chiba-tour.jp/narita/sight/sight_top.html

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
9,466 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tourist places and hotel around Narita airport

Reasonably priced is Mercure Narita Airport.

It's a bit older, but the price is definitely right and easy to get at Y5500 or less (single) and you can take a local JR or Keisei train to the airport in 10 minutes, plus it is in the town itself (ie not a shuttle ride away at some obscure interchange or remote place).

Edited: 8:51 am, March 05, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tourist places and hotel around Narita airport

Thanks for the feedback. I am looking for a hotel which is close to shopping centre so can do some last minutes shopping and easy to get to Terminal 2 in the morning.

I am thinking of staying at Toyoko Inn Narita Kuko. Any one can tell me how far is this hotel to the Narita town and how to get to the town. Is there a bus or train service to the town?

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
5,026 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tourist places and hotel around Narita airport

Toyoko Inn Narita Kuko is close to the airport, not shopping or sightseeing: www.toyoko-inn.com/e_hotel/00037/map.html

I've never stayed in Narita City, but the hotel that MapleG recommends is close to the train stations in Narita City. From there you can stroll to Naritasan temple-- http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e6401.html --or catch a bus to the Aeon mall: www.japan-guide.com/e/e6405.html#jump_access Richmond Hotel Narita, not too far from the Keisei Narita station, has gotten very good reviews: tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298161-d148478…

I do my last-minute shopping at the airport. Many shops open at 7:30 or so. Most are between check-in and passport control. narita-airport.jp/en/…quicksearch_shop.html

Reply to: Tourist places and hotel around Narita airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Shibayama-machi