We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hakuba Alpine Condos

Which Hakuba-mura hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Hakuba Alpine Condos

Hi there

Has anyone stayed at the Alpine Condos? Just looking for advice on close to shuttle buses etc they are.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hakuba Alpine Condos

Did you ever find out anything about the Hakuba Alpine Condos? We're thinking of staying there but acn't find much about them on the web?

Sydney, Australia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hakuba Alpine Condos

Did you end up finding out anything about the Alpine Condos? We're thinking of staying there, but can't find much on the net about them!

Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hakuba Alpine Condos

Hi HolidayJunky

Sorry but no I couldn't find much out at all about them We have actually booked other apartments in Hakuba. If you do end up staying there, I would love to hear about it

Avoca, Australia
Destination Expert
for Rusutsu-mura
Level Contributor
3,508 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hakuba Alpine Condos

I think I saw a report a year or two back (I'm still looking).

Edited: 11:48 pm, October 18, 2012
5. Re: Hakuba Alpine Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 pm, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hakuba-mura