We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Granados apartments, Duquesa

Wolverhampton...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Los Granados apartments, Duquesa

Hi there we are staying at Los Granados apartments in Duquesa , we have not been to this area before and was wondering what the apartments are like and how far is a supermarket and bars , as we are not having a car and have two boys that are not keen on long walks .

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
3,046 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Granados apartments, Duquesa

My friend lives in Duquesa and I visit her twice a year when I am in Cádiz. I am not familiar with these particular apartments however a Spanish website advertising their rental states that the urbanisation is wholly front line to the beach, that all apartments have terraces that face the sea and that the port is a five minute walk away. Around about the marina there is a number of cafés/restaurants serving all types of food, I have seen a small supermarket which sells British newspapers and magazines, top-up cards for phones, etc.

duquesa.net/alquiler_apartamento_puerto_duqu…

Saludos. Lindsay

cool4cat
Level Contributor
8 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Granados apartments, Duquesa

Hi

There is a market close by vut you will have to walk and cross over a main road. There is a walk bridge near by but lugging all that shopping may take a while in the heat.

I love the area and there are lotrs of lovely places to eat so you should really enjoy yourselves.

Los Grandos is a lovely complex.

Puerto de la...
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Granados apartments, Duquesa

From los Granados to the other side of the road you may take around 10 minutes. There are also some small shops in Castillo de la Duquesa which is right nex to Los Granados. Regarding bars and restaurants you will find spanish ones in El Castillo de la Duquesa, just 2 minutes walk from where you are and a great number of english run restaurants in Duquesa port, 10 minutes walk.

I´ve never been inside Los Granados but their standard is supposed to be very high. The swimming pools they have are quite impressive and then the beach is right in front.

Wolverhampton...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Granados apartments, Duquesa

Thank you for the information it is very much appreciated .

Dublin
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Granados apartments, Duquesa

Hi have stayed in this complex a lot. They are lovely and very safe, looking on to the sea. There is a supermarket across the main road but once you take your time crossing the road it's fine. They sell everything. You will really enjoy Los granados apartments and duquesa

Wolverhampton...
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Los Granados apartments, Duquesa

Hi , thanks for the information we are really looking forward to it , 5 weeks and we,ll be there !!!

7. Re: Los Granados apartments, Duquesa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de la Duquesa