We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Les Arcs with 4 yr old.

Which Les Arcs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
First time in Les Arcs with 4 yr old.

Hi,

We are taking our 4 yr old skiing for the first time in February(2013) to Les Arcs. We are staying in Arc 2000. Obviously myself and my husband want to do some skiing but I also want to introduce my son to skiing too. What is the ski school like for children? How does it work?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Leanne.

devon uk
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time in Les Arcs with 4 yr old.

Hi Leanne

We are taking our 4 year old skiing to 1950 next January and just wondered how you got on with the ski school ? Did your son enjoy it ?

Hope so !

We can't wait :)

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in Les Arcs with 4 yr old.

He absolutely LOVED it!!! The garderie/ski school was fantastic In 2000, I'm sure it'll be just as great in 1950. We went down to 1950 a few times and saw the little uns in the ski school down there. I'd recommend Les Arcs to any family taking their children for the first time. We've booked to go back next February. Fell in love with it. Hope this helps.

Leanne

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First time in Les Arcs with 4 yr old.

He absolutely LOVED it!!! The garderie/ski school was fantastic In 2000, I'm sure it'll be just as great in 1950. We went down to 1950 a few times and saw the little uns in the ski school down there. I'd recommend Les Arcs to any family taking their children for the first time. We've booked to go back next February. Fell in love with it. Hope this helps.

Leanne

devon uk
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First time in Les Arcs with 4 yr old.

Thank you Leanne ! Brilliant cant wait :)

Newport, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time in Les Arcs with 4 yr old.

No problem. I seem to have posted my reply twice. Sorry. We were able to book the garderie/ski school online before we went. We didn't go on a package holiday. We did it all ourselves. We used to drop him off in the garderie at 9 in the morning and pick him up at 12 from the garderie. They're lovely with the children and they keep all their ski equipment there for the week.

Best wishes

Leanne

6. Re: First time in Les Arcs with 4 yr old.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, August 07, 2014