We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

skiing in Les Arcs next year

Which Les Arcs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport, United...
Level Contributor
162 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
skiing in Les Arcs next year

Hi,

My hausband and I haven't been skiing since we had our son 3 years ago. We are hoping to introduce him to skiing next year and we want it to be a realy good experience for him so that he'll fall in love with it, like us. I have heard really good reports about Les Arcs being a family resort with good ski schools. We're looking at Lesws Arcs 2000(1950 is a little expensive). Was just looking for some advice on whether it's a good place for our son's first ski holiday?? He'll be 4 and a half by then.

Thanks,

Leanne

Boston...
Level Contributor
7 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: skiing in Les Arcs next year

We just returned from Les Arcs with our two children and loved it. Beautiful skiing and very accessible from resorts. We didn't use ski schools so can't comment on that. Wide open trails so good for families.

2. Re: skiing in Les Arcs next year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, June 07, 2013