We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Arc 2000 Hotel & SKI Hire

Scotland
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Les Arc 2000 Hotel & SKI Hire

Hi,

I am coming to Les Arc 2000 for a holiday in 2 weeks and want to hire skis and boots when I am there.

I am staying at Chalet L'ours Andin but I am unsure of its exact location within Les Arc 2000, can you tell me which ski hire shops are nearest to our accomodation ?

thanks for your help,

Richard

southampton
Level Contributor
10 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Les Arc 2000 Hotel & SKI Hire

Hi Richard

I have found the Intersport website has a map of their shops on it and they provide an online discount for ski hire. http://www.intersport-rent-france.co.uk/

The map on their site also shows that the shop 'Res. de l'Aiguille Rouge' would be the closest to your apartment.

Enjoy your trip,

David

Save Reply
2. Re: Les Arc 2000 Hotel & SKI Hire

Am due to go to new apartments, Eden Arc at Arc 1800 and have just been advised that there is a big crane, cylinder and other building materials on site! Apartments opened last month. Has anyone stayed there and also has the indoor/outdoor pool etc. opened to guests? Would you advise me to stay elsewhere? If so where? Need easy slopes for ski/snowboard and also good range of non-ski activities for one member of group. All advice much appreciated. Thanks.

england
Level Contributor
101 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Les Arc 2000 Hotel & SKI Hire

staying at chalet de larc, les arc 2000 1st week march 2012 ”

yesterday

Hi all

have just booked a week at above accommodation with a small group . in truth done a bit blind as we just wanted to ski and were struggling to find somewhere at a reasonable cost. This seemed a good deal but there are very few reviews so the questions are

1. Can anyone give some recent reviews on the accomodation.

2. I am sure this has been asked before but which is the best ski lift pass to get.( we are intermediate skiers, proably not looking for too much difficult off piste.

3. how long from hotel to decent runs.

any help very gratefully received

St. Albans, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Les Arc 2000 Hotel & SKI Hire

Hi Richard,

I'm also visiting Chalet L'ours Andin in March and like the above post have found very little reviews or pictures.

Can you confirm if the Chalet is of a reasonable standard and which ski hire shop was closest to you?

Thanks

Nick

5. Re: Les Arc 2000 Hotel & SKI Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, January 31, 2013