We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Healdsburg and Northern Sonoma County Wineries

florida
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Healdsburg and Northern Sonoma County Wineries

Here is a tentative itinerary for our upcoming trip. We will be staying in Healdsburg and want to really stay in the northern part of Sonoma County. Last year we did stayed in Sonoma and tasted in that area. Of our group of 7 we have half white wine (non oaky) and Sparkling drinkers and the other half red wine (any type) and sparkling drinkers. I would appreciate any input I can get on my schedule.

Day 1: (Sunday)

La Crema

Seghesio

Williamson

Windsor

We don't have a driver this day so we are staying close to the square.

Day 2: (Monday)

Pedroncelli

Bella Tour and possibly picnic

Preston (buy bread? Should we go here before Bella?)

Ferrari Carano

Day 3: (Tuesday)

Hop Kiln ?

Korbel tour and lunch

Moshin

Armida

Day 4: (Wednesday)

Windsor Oaks

J

Everett Ridge ... Depending on what they have available

Mauritson

Dry Creek

Thanks so much in advance!

Level Contributor
34,748 posts
895 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Healdsburg and Northern Sonoma County Wineries

Don't miss Kendall-Jackson tasting room at The Plaza. Where are you staying? :).

florida
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Healdsburg and Northern Sonoma County Wineries

We are staying at The Inn at the Plaza in Healdsburg. I also found out today that I have been added to the Williams Selyem list.....should I try and visit there?

3. Re: Healdsburg and Northern Sonoma County Wineries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, January 31, 2015