We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation for a wedding....

Which Poulton Le Fylde hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Merseyside
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Accomodation for a wedding....

We are attending a wedding at Mains Hall at the end of October... Having left it ridiculously late to book a room - with the illimunations and other wedding guests etc - all the hotels and B+B's that are recommended in and around Poulton-le-Fylde are full.... I have managed to find a room at a local pub, The Royal Oak on Breck Rd, but there are no web-sites with photo's.... I was wondering if any fellow members could advise me as to what it is like? It was apparantly only bought by it's current owners in March of this year and they are renovating... Any ideas (or alternative suggestions) anyone?? Thanks for you time....

1. Re: Accomodation for a wedding....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, October 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Poulton Le Fylde