We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online Booking Bintan Lagoon Resort

Which Lagoi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
batam, indonesia
10 posts
Save Topic
Online Booking Bintan Lagoon Resort

I am looking to book villa buganvil @ bintan lagoon resort, n found that there is some huge different in this website (booking.com, hotels.com n venere.com).

usually different around Rp 500.000 still reasonable but the different is half price (Rp 5.000.000).

How can that happen?

Confused to book now....

3 replies to this topic
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
186 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online Booking Bintan Lagoon Resort

I just did a dummy booking for the Villa Buganvil on expedia.com, hotels.com as well as its official website but the price variant are just approximately 300rb. The pricing shown on its official website is the cheapest as compared to the other channels of distribution at around 4,7juta per night for the date that I did the dummy booking. Perhaps you will like to check again to confirm it?

New Delhi
Level Contributor
119 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Online Booking Bintan Lagoon Resort

I am looking to book as well but i cant find the hotel website

all i find is mozaichotels.com/#/…getting-there and no option to book

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
186 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Online Booking Bintan Lagoon Resort

Achadha7,

When you go to the official hotel website www.mozaichotels.com/… , there is a bar at the bottom of the page with drop-down boxes to allow you to select your location, destination, check-in and check-out date. After you've selected your dates, just click on 'Book a room'. Hope it helps!

Reply to: Online Booking Bintan Lagoon Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Lagoi