We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel plan from Canzei

mumbai-Canazei
3 posts
Save Topic
travel plan from Canzei

We have Hotel booking for three people at Canzei.

1. We will be reaching Canzei from Pisa/Florence.We want to leave leave Pisa in the afternoon(say at 4.00pm).If we take train from Pisa what is the best route to reach Canazei and time required?

2.We would like to know how best and economically we can visit venice and return back to Canazei in one day.Can it be done?

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
762 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel plan from Canzei

Having had a quick look at the Italian train website www.trenitalia.it/cms/v/index.jsp… it appears that it will take approx 6 hours and at least 2 changes to get from Pisa to Trento (from where it takes about 1.5 hours on the bus to Canazei). I suggest you accept this as fact, and plan to spend a night somewhere - for instance Trento or Verona- to break up the journey.

It is theoretically possible to get from Canazei to Venice in a day, if you have a car. There is no direct public transport. If you want to take public transport then I suggest you swap your itinerary, and slot a day in between Pisa and Canazei. There is a direct train from Trento or from Verona to Venice, I think it takes about 2 hours from either place.

I hope this helps

DD

2. Re: travel plan from Canzei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 21, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Alba di Canazei