We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alykes or Alykanas

Which Alykes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Alykes or Alykanas

Hi guys,

Hoping to book soon for next June but can't decide between Alykanas or Alykes. We went to Georgiopolis on Crete this year and that was brill, with enough bars and eateries but no nightclubs. Would love to hear your opinions on either resorts before making a decision.

Thanks

Moneyboss

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,102 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Alykes or Alykanas

Patty, I think you'll find the Seaview Apartments are in Alykes at the far end near to the Virago Bar.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
19 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Alykes or Alykanas

Twenty years ago we went to Alykes/kanas. As you can see I am still not sure. I do remember some things though and

you are right, we were at the opposite side to the salt flats so---- it must have been Alykanas first time around, thanks for the help. I do remember the Appollo restaurant this time though, the aubergine dip for a starter was very good.

Skipton, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Alykes or Alykanas

Many thanks for the info everyone.

We booked the Clio hotel & arrive 20th June.......can't wait!!!!

14. Re: Alykes or Alykanas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
More Alykes Topics