We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maria studios

Which Alykes hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
STAFFORD
Level Contributor
331 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Maria studios

Anybody stayed here? if so are they ok and do they have safe deposit boxes kettle and toaster./

England
Level Contributor
527 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maria studios

We stayed he in August 2008, so things may have changed since then, but I hope this helps anyway.

The rooms had a safety deposit box, kettle and a toaster. You do have to pay for the safety deposit box though, so bear that in mind. When we stayed it was 10Euro for the week, but I have bee informed the price has risen since then.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maria studios

Have a look at the forums on Alykes.com and Justzante.co.uk. There is a fair bit of info on one of these sites on the Maria Studios (all good) but I couldn't find it when I just had a quick look.

London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,165 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maria studios

Just found the link for you, hope it works. www.zanteweb.gr/zante-forums/showthread.php…

STAFFORD
Level Contributor
331 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maria studios

It worked thanks Iluv

5. Re: Maria studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, October 09, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations
More Alykes Topics