We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October

Rhondda, South Wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
12 reviews
October

The last 4 years we have come out second week in September however this year we may not be able to make it until the 1st October for 7 days. Just wondering if anybody has been there around this time of year in the past and if the bars and restaurants are all still open or starting to wind down?

3 replies to this topic
London, UK
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
188 reviews
1. Re: October

Most bars and restaurants will still be open, more may start to close towards the end of your stay but there will still be plenty of places open. We always go the first week in October, it's a lovely time to go.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
43 reviews
2. Re: October

Hi does anyone know if the new hotel

Is built yet

t. It's next to the Astoria. It was being built September 2017. Thank you.

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
164 posts
11 reviews
3. Re: October

Hey Becky...I was in Argassi last year at the beginning of October.Almost everywhere was open and it is a nice time of the year to go.Not too overcrowded,still nice weather.kids back at school...paradise really you have nothing to worry about.enjoy.

ps I am back in Argassi 14th September for 7 days.....anybody there now please ask Gina at Ethnic to save me a nice rib eye and my usual table for one.

Edited: 10:16 am, June 27, 2018
Reply to: October
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Alykes
Recent Conversations
More Alykes Topics